The most significant confusion among homeowners is how frequently they need to wash their carpets.
Some believe that cleaning on an annual or quarterly basis by professional carpet cleaners is sufficient, but people who think in DIY carpet cleaning typically wash their carpets each month.
Despite the best efforts, they do not get 100% effective in eliminating all stains, dirt or dust within the carpets.
The homeowners use carpets for decorative reasons or comfort, but their carpets get readily polluted due to constant use. In high traffic areas, carpets are significantly polluted as compared to low traffic areas. So, people living in such regions will need to receive their carpets cleaned frequently.
Professional carpet cleaning businesses offer different procedures for cleaning. Every method has its pros and cons. Let’s know more about every carpet cleaning method:
Absorbent Compound Cleaning: In this method, an absorbent item is moistened with water, and cleaning solvent is spread all over the dirty carpet. The carpet is then agitated and rubbed with specific equipment. It aids the compound to completely soak into the carpet fibres. The compound absorbs dirt and then extracted using a sterile vacuum.
• Experts of Technique: This technique is affordable, and carpet dries almost immediately.
• Cons of Technique: The cleaning ability of this method is quite limited. If vacuuming isn’t performed perfectly, you can find ‘sawdust’ flakes in your carpet.
After that, a rotary machine with a bonnet or absorbent pad is subsequently rotated over the surface. This system of carpet cleaning is like carrying a sponge bath.
• Experts of Technique: This method involves hardly any use of water, and thus, carpets dry up quickly. It is relatively inexpensive.
• Cons of Strategy: This technique has limited cleaning and extraction ability. It can be hard on the carpets.
Hot Water Heater: This really is the most favoured and widely recommended way of carpet cleaning. In this technique, a thorough pre-vacuuming is performed to eliminate dry soil particles. Following that, the cleaning solution is sprayed, which breaks down the oil and grease. Carpet is rinsed by mixing pressurized hot water bathe with a powerful wet vacuum.
• Pros of Strategy: It has highly effective cleaning capacity, and strong draining eliminates embedded soil. This procedure is “profound” and “tried & true” cleaning system of the industry.
• Disadvantages of Technique: This cleaning method requires expensive equipment, also requires more dry times.
Wet Shampoo: This method is rarely employed in the present time. In this method, a top foam solution is put on the carpets, which soaks into the fibres. The solution is then extracted with the assistance of wet vac.
• Experts of Technique: There are no practical advantages of wet cleaning over today’s methods.
It also leaves sticky residues behind.
These are the fundamental differences between different cleaning procedures. Among these cleaning methods, hot water extraction would be the best and best.